"sometimes our life's volume is turned up to loud; therefore, we cant hear God."
Today I was sitting in church and realized how much focus I often put on things that God never intended to recieve that much of our time. It occured to me that living in the fast-pace society we live in today it only takes a minute to forget our purpose here on earth. We were each made to fulfill a purpose that only we can do.
so what is our purpose?
-Our purpose is to spread the word of God. God wants us to bring people to him and to impact the people around us. we are set on this earth to evangelize and praise Jesus Christ.
Many times when you think why am I here, our answers are something along these lines:
"to provide for my families, to work, to get a good education, to find my solemate." At the state in my life that im in, i find that about 80 percent of my though are geared at my future career and am I making the right choices to reach my goal. I get so caught up in my "worldly purpose" and forget all about "God Purpose" for putting me here.
I challenge you this week to reach out and touch somebodies heart, speak truth to them and see how God will work and speak through you. Let me know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment